OK so let me start off by saying that Senior Days are totally awesome!!!!!!! and now on to the stuff that may be at least a little more relevant....
During our silent reading day on Friday, I noticed that quite a few members of our class were not taking advantage of the free time that was given to us. While sitting there attempting to read Crime and Punishment I could not help but feel that some of the people that were not using that time to read, would be the ones later that have either not finished what they were assigned. By not finishing the reading, they are either gonna end up trying to fudge their way through the timed writing we are given or if they do not get part one of Crime and Punishment read they will not be able to add to the class discussion on the book. So they will not only be hurting themselves but also the rest of the class because of the loss of another peers perspective that could have helped us all understand a very (in my opinion) complicated book. So i hope this is not what ends up happening, but i needed some material to post so sorry if I just criticized someone unfairly.
p.s. I actually thought that the class discussion going on during our silent reading was quite entertaining, so i have no real beef with what was going on.
Gosh I've missed like all week in that class, but I have been keeping up with my reading of Crime and Punishment because to tell you the truth, I love that book, so I will be adding to the discussion whenever possible, even when I don't know what's being talked about
ReplyDelete