Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Crazy Comparisons
OK so for my outside reading I chose to read An Arsonist Guide to Writers' Houses in New England (omg that is a mouth full) and thanks to not having much homework lately, I have been able to read the first hundred pages of the novel and am thoroughly enjoying it. When we received our copies of Crime and Punishment on Monday, I started to read it during my off period and I could hardly keep the books separate in my mind because of how similar they are. First of both main characters are a bit deranged and outcast of society, they are also both males wondering around not knowing what to do in life that are scared of interacting with the rest of the world. There are so many other comparisons that I could make, but i would probably confuse myself even more so I will just say that the only difference i have really found so far is that Crime and Punishment is much much much harder to read and understand because of the prolonged descriptions. So I hope these books begin to differ soon because if not I am gonna be doomed when we take a test over Crime and Punishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment