nice long relaxing mondays off are absoultly wonderful! To bad that it is championship swimming time again and so rather than spending some nice time outside, I got to spend three hours in cold wet water and then go home and scramble to try and get ahead on any possible homework so when I get home from our meets, completly mentally and physically exhaused, I may be able to retain some of my sanity by not being absolutely overwhelmed with homework. In some of the little down time between working on various things on monday, i could not help but thinking how great it is going to feel when the pressure of swimming in my lasat high school meet is over and we get past the Ap test and have all sorts of time to be bored and hang out with friends all the while gearing up for hopefully a wonderful, memorie filled summer. i just hope the summer goes by much much much slower thqn the school year because boy has it flown by.
P.S. if you see a swimmer in the next couple of weeks, it would be cool if you said good luck to them, I know nobody cares about swimming but it would be cool if some people pretended for like a couple of seconds..
No comments:
Post a Comment